WHOLESALE POLICY & INFORMATION
Licensed businesses and Tournament Directors may apply to open an account to buy at wholesale pricing.
Fill out our wholesale application here.
- InZone products must not be resold for less than suggested MSRP but may be sold for more.
- Retriever types may be combined when ordering to achieve quantities for tiered pricing.
- Accounts may replace defective products for customers in accordance to InZone warranties or choose to direct the customer to contact InZone directly. Products replaced under warranty by the dealer or tournament director will be replaced or credit will be given by InZone.
- Pricing does not include packaging and shipping charges.
- InZone does not insure shipments or require signature at delivery unless requested.
- Payment in full is due prior to shipping via credit / debit card, PayPal or check by mail.
- Approval is required for On-line reselling and may ONLY be through the vendors own e-commerce website. No sales are allowed on EBay, Amazon, Facebook, etc.
- Vendors approved for online sales must open with a minimum of 50 units and exceed 250 units per year for authorization to be maintained.
- Packaging and shipping of online products must be in a shipping tube or otherwise approved.
- Vendors may not ship products outside the United States without authorization.
- InZone, LLC policies are subject to change and may terminate any account without notice.
- Vendors agree to provide all purchasers or receivers of InZone products with a current product information sheet for assembly, warnings, and use and warranty instructions.
ACCOUNTS MAY PLACE ORDERS BY PHONE OR EMAIL
Contact Lavone Wolfe at Sales@InzoneDiscGolf.com for tiered pricing and requirements.