Shipping & Warranty
- All InZone retail orders ship USPS Priority due to requirements for our package weights and sizes. However, it does not guarantee the customer will receive their order in 2 to 3 days. InZone is not open during holidays and weekends and there may be a day or so delay from order date to shipment. We do strive for quick shipment and most orders are delivered in 3 to 5 business days. InZone is not responsible for delayed, lost or damaged packages.
- We strive for excellence in order fulfillment but if we make an error and something you ordered is not properly shipped, please contact us and we will do our best to correct it immediately.
- For shipments outside the United States, the customer is responsible for customs fees.
- If the address is not correct or complete, the customer is responsible for return and reshipping postage.
The following malfunctions and defects are covered by warranty for 90 days:
- Detachment of the head or hook due to shrink tube failure when it was applied properly by following the directions.
- Telescoping pole will not fully collapse or extend.
- Joint failure or separation.
Contact Sales@inzonediscgolf.com for warranty replacements at no charge. Include name, order number, date of purchase, phone number and mailing address. You may also send photos of failure via email or text.
NOTE: InZone DOES NOT warranty the frame heads or poles against bending or breaking. The user is fully responsible for using it in a manner to prevent such from happening. The poles are not designed or made to withstand excessive lateral force, weight or pressure. Open and close the pole by hand without using excessive force. Do not push it against the ground to close it.
We feel this product is outstanding and when used properly it will save a lot of disc and more than pay for itself. The nature of its use will however cause buildup of debris in the joints from the water and eventual failure. Use it properly, keep it oiled, clean, open and close it carefully by hand to extend its life.
When it does fail we hope you have experienced the value in keeping a Kwik-Stik in your bag. We hope you agree that thus far it we offer the very best retrievers available that collapse down for ease of carry and efficiency use by disc golfers.
Thank you for being a customer! We hope you enjoy our products!
Lavone Wolfe – PDGA580