Shipping & Warranty
- While we do our best to ship your order ASAP, our office is closed during holidays and weekends. US and Canadian orders are shipped USPS Priority which takes up to 3 business days. InZone is not responsible for delayed, lost or damaged packages.
- We strive for excellence in order fulfillment but if we make an error and something you ordered is not properly shipped, please contact us and we will do our best to correct it immediately.
- For shipments outside the United States, the customer is responsible for customs fees.
- If the address is not correct or complete, the customer is responsible for return and reshipping postage.
The following malfunctions or defects are covered by warranty for 90 days:
- Detachment of the head or hook due to shrink tube failure when it was applied properly by using a heat gun and overlapping the tubing past the ends of the butted ferrules. Contact Sales@inzonediscgolf.com for a replacement head or hook at no charge.
- Telescoping pole will not fully collapse or extend. Contact Sales@inzonediscgolf.com with order number or date of purchase for replacement.
InZone DOES NOT warranty the poles or XL retriever heads against breakage, warping or bending. The user is fully responsible for using and closing it in a manner to prevent such from happening. However, if you think there are extenuating circumstances that could have caused this type of failure please contact us and we will discuss it with you. We feel this product is outstanding and will save you a lot of disc and money but the nature of its use will cause eventual failure. We hope you enjoy our products and will order replacements once this happens.