Warranty & Shipping
The following malfunctions and defects are covered by warranty for 90 days:
- Detachment of the head or hook due to shrink tube failure when it was applied properly by following the directions.
- Telescoping pole will not fully collapse or extend.
- Joint failure or separation.*
NOTE: InZone DOES NOT warranty the frame heads or poles against bending or breaking. The user is fully responsible for using it in a manner to prevent such from happening. The poles are not designed or made to withstand excessive lateral force, weight or pressure. Open and close the pole by hand without using excessive force. Do not push it against the ground to close it. *Do not sling or swing the retriever to open it or it will damage the joints and void the warranty.
We feel this product is outstanding and when used properly it will save a lot of disc and more than pay for itself. The nature of its use will however cause debris from the water to buildup in the joints and result in eventual failure. Extend its life by using, opening and closing it properly. Always keep it clean and lubricated with a dry lube spray.
When failure does occur we hope you replace it because you agree that it is the easiest to carry and the best retriever on the market.
Contact Sales@inzonediscgolf.com for warranty replacements at no charge. Include name, order number, date of purchase, phone number and mailing address. Please send photos of failure or issues via email or text.
Thank you for being a customer! We hope you enjoy our products!
Lavone Wolfe – PDGA580
- All InZone retail orders ship USPS Priority due to requirements for our package weights and sizes. However, it does not guarantee the customer will receive their order in 2 to 3 days. InZone is not open during holidays and weekends and there may be a day or so delay from order date to shipment. We do strive for quick shipment and most orders are delivered in 3 to 5 business days. InZone is not responsible for delayed, lost or damaged packages.
- We strive for excellence in order fulfillment but if we make an error and something you ordered is not properly shipped, please contact us and we will do our best to correct it immediately.
- For shipments outside the United States, the customer is responsible for customs fees.
- If the address is not correct the customer is responsible for all postage.