Kwik-Stik XLF (Patented Frame Head)
The Kwik-Stik XLF has the patented frame head which is the quickest and easiest retriever made with a reach up to 18′ and collapses to just 18″. (Actual length is 14′) The powder-coated steel head quickly and surely grabs the disc even in flowing water.
- Made of durable and strong surgical stainless steel.
- Easily carried in disc golf bags and carts.
- Has a built-in hook to reposition discs when necessary for retrieval. This is important because discs are often in places making retrieval impossible with other retrievers.
- The Kwik-Stik can be used in water, mud, grass, brush, trees, rocks and uneven terrain.
- Can be used in a “search pattern” to even retrieve discs that are not visible.
SAVE TWO DISCS AND IT PAYS FOR ITSELF!
XLF Retriever head is shipped unattached but Assembly is simple.
InZone does not charge or pay customs fees for Canadian shipments. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay if any fees are assessed